Niños Ricos Pobres Padres
Official English Title, AKA
- Nibos Ricos Pobres Padres
- Niños Ricos Pobres Padres
Country of Origin
- Aldemar Correa, (David Robledo)
- Aylín Mújica, (Verónica Rios).
- Carlos Arturo Buelvas, (Santiago De La Torre).
- Carmen Villalobos, (Alejandra Paz).
- Didier Van Der Hove
- Fabiola Campomanes, (Lucía Rios).
- Juan Sebastián Caicedo, (Esteban Sanmiguel).
- Juan Pablo Shuk, (Roberto De La Torre).
- Margarita Muñoz, (Isabella Domínguez).
- Mónica Pardo, (Anaís Obregón).
Number of Episodes
- The story of Alejandra, a beautiful and sweet young woman whose life radically changes when her mother, Lucía Ríos, was deported from the US back to Mexico City and they are forced to live with her wealthy aunt, who receives them reluctantly. The abrupt change is not only felt in the city but the school environment. She goes to an expensive school, with students who are out of control, and Alejandra will be confronted to a world of excesses in which she might get lost and get carried away by the powerful influence of her peers in a rather hostile and dangerous social circle, and temptations this implies.
- Alejandra is a sweet young woman whose life is radically changed when her mother, Lucía Rios, is deported from the USA back to Mexico. They are forced to live with a wealthy aunt who is reluctant to the newcomers. Alejandra has to adapt not only to the different country, but endure difficult school changes as well.
- August 2nd, 2010 (Teletica, Costa Rica)
- June 14th, 2010, (Televicentro, Honduras).
- July 7th, 2010, (United States).
- January 19th, 2011, (ATV, Peru).